Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated: 12/02/2021
By using UKPC’s online payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to all online card transactions made to UKPC. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.
UKPC may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read the current terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms please do not use this facility.
All online payments are subject to these conditions
- UKPC accept all major credit and debit cards.
- In the event of “Business/Corporate” card type being selected a £2.50 transaction fee is applied.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reasons.
- If your card supplier declines payment, UKPC is under no obligation to bring this to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier whether the payment has been successful.
- We are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third-party service provider.
- The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by the third-party service provider under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and in accordance with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes.
- Your data will be treated confidentially, and we shall abide by the principles of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party, except in respect of data that is necessary to provide to UKPC’s third-party service provider who will process this information on UKPC’s behalf.
- In limited, exceptional circumstances UKPC may be required to disclose data to other third parties, for example where this is necessary to comply with the law.
- Our third-party service provider will retain some personal information so that UKPC can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details provided by you will not be retained in their entirety. Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed securely.
- Upon completing a transaction using the online service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct.
- We have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Service or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond our control.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the payment has been received by our third-party service provider.
- Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. Any refunds will be made in line with UKPC’s policy and procedures.
- While UKPC will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the online-payments system is available at all times, UKPC takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the online payment facility being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website will include links to other websites which are not under the control of UKPC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. UKPC takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using information published on any of the pages of the linked website.
- In no event will UKPC be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of the online payment facility.
- Nothing in these terms will limit UKPC’s liability for death or personal injury caused by UKPC’s negligence or fraud.